– fixed: crash when doing a deep-chd scan on hashed metadata
– fixed: wrong rom statistic count for sets which only consists of nodump rom + chds + bios roms
– fixed: old type chds aren’t listed when wrongly placed
– fixed: “upgrade / downgrade” messages are wrong sometimes
– fixed: slow down when looking for missing chds
– fixed: crash when -r/-s/-h flag option is used an no warnings window is available
– fixed: some md5 over sha1 priority issue which impacts the wrong placed chd detection
>> Get it HERE.