- Front-end crashes on some systems with Vista x64 and 4GB RAM
- Updates to "\ini_files\mame_filters.ini" file
- Disabled AAE setup screen to avoid messing with “aae.ini” file and due to the fact that you can configure the emulator directly in its own menu (why re-invent the wheel, right ?)
- Some minor improvements on some screens and popup menus
- Expanded the “CHD” games filter with more options:
– "Hard-Drive" -> games that use a hard-drive device (ide, scsi, disk)
– "Laserdisc" -> games that use a laserdisc media
– "CD-ROM" -> games that use a CD-ROM media
– "GD-ROM" -> games that use a GD-ROM media
- New file to detect CHD correctly based on new CHD filters: "\ini_files\chd_mediatypes.ini".
– This file contains a list of tags found on MAME’s “listxml” output, and it’s a temporary fix. If there is one or more tags missing, you can add them into this file
- New Sega games filters:
– Sega Naomi GD-ROM
– Sega Naomi 2
– Sega Naomi 2 GD-ROM
>> Get it HERE.