QUOTEA test version of FB Alpha with just the Megadrive games enabled. There have been significant improvements to the current released version. The following is a list of the major changes:- Greatly improved timing
– Changed the YM2612 to use the 68K for timing since the Z80 can be disabled
– Properly Supported PAL
– Updated the reset routine to support switching between PAL and NTSC timings
– Changed to MAME’s Z80 core – works much better
– Basic SRAM support
– Added support for most games that require special banking, etc.
– General Tidy-up and fix of many small things
– Tested many games and the vast majority work well
Get it HERE.