Don’t play us, dork, we know you are eying these cupcakes. Here are 10 of the geekiest cupcakes we have ever seen, fit for the king of dorks.
1. Speaking of kings, here is the king of Nintendo, Mario. Here’s a Mario pixel cupcake beast made from several smaller cupcake squares.
2. These iPhone app cupcakes are spot on if you ask us. These tasty little morsels were made just for the super Cupcake Decorating Championship at the one and only Ignite NYC.
3. These look a tad better than the last eh? Another set of yummy iPhone cupcakes.
4. Pac-man is one of the best games from the 8-bit era. This is a sweet wedding cake by someone called ‘hello_naomi’ and as you can see it is assembled from many individual pieces. So pretty.
5. A pretty Mario cupcake scene made out of many smaller pieces. Sure looks pretty.
6. A nerdy Google cupcake to celebrate search engine kings 8th birthday. Time goes by fast no?
7. Super Mario icons by the one and only Clever Cupcakes design.
8. Stray away from the poison one. Note this set of Mario mushrooms.
9. A logo-styled apple cupcake geared to the company notorious for its wonderful iPods and iPhones, Apple. Very nice.
10. Yet Another 1-up mushroom.
There you have it, all the geeky cupcake goodness you can cram down your throat. And your throat can take quite a BIT….GEEK.