Genesis emulator for the iPhone and iTouch
It is available via my public repo/source on Cydia. Cydia comes with my source pre-installed.
Here’s what is new in genesis4iphone v2.0.0:
– A port of Notaz’s continued support of PicoDrive.
– New interface/GUI similar to mame4iphone.
– Sound has been heavily improved! To enable sound, goto Now Playing and turn up the volume slider before entering a game.
– Save state support is now working.
– Supports zipped ROMs, and they happen to load much faster than unzipped ROMs…still!
– Sega CD support is implemented though currently untested by me.
Keep in mind I was short on available time to work on genesis4iphone so I implemented the same skin as mame4iphone. Both of these were ported from GP2X handheld softwares, so I tried to find a skin that had the same amount of buttons as the GP2X. Hence why both of these skins are a bit odd.
>> Get it HERE.