I have to get my hands on one of these Wiz machines. They sound like a total blast.
QUOTEMAME4ALL for GP2X/WIZ v2.0:- GP2X WIZ version added:
+ Faster than the
+ It contains some specific features, such as horizontal scaling with linear filtering in 16 bit color mode.
Thanks to EvilDragon for sending me the development unit from GPH.
Thanks to Puck2099 for all the information and his Pico library.
Thanks to Orkie for all the help and his Castor library.
Thanks to Exophase for the MMU hack library.
Thanks to Pickle and KungPhoo for all the information about the sound.
Thanks to Rlyeh for the GP2X minimal library, taken as a base for the WIZ code.
Thanks to Zenzuke for the WIZ artwork.
– All source code files related to each of the drivers are compiled together to allow the compiler to improve the code location and to have better cache usage. Some games run faster now.
– Fixed a bug in the auto-frameskip code. In some games the auto frame-skip was incremented without reason due to rounding issues (99% – 100%).
– Double precision float is replaced by single precision in several parts of the code. Nice speed increase.
– Better compiler options. Everything is a little faster now.
– Several internal changes and source code clean-up. Smaller binaries.
– Hack in the CPU frequency clock in Mortal Kombat. Running a lot faster now.
– Hack in the M72 games sound (Hammerin’ Harry, etc). Digitized sound disabled with the fast sound option.
Running a lot faster now.
– Slaanesh added support for some Argus games (MAME 0.37b11):
Butasan (Japan) (butasan)
A GP32 port has been done by Slaanesh. More information in his web page
Get it HERE.