Emulates various systems:
Sega Game 1000 (SG-1000)
Sega Computer 3000 (SC-3000)
Sega Super Control Station (SF-7000)
Sega Mark III (+ FM Unit)
Sega Master System (SMS)
Sega Game Gear (GG)
>> Get it here — http://www.smspower.org/meka/download.shtml
– The license for data now matches the source code license, making MEKA a fully free (as in freedom) software.
– New mappers were added to support a wider range of Korean games.
– Debugger got a few fixes and new RMAP command (“reverse map”) which allow to retrieve back, eg, a ROM address given an address in CPU space. The SYM @addr command allows to find a symbol given an address.
– Fixed SC-3000 keyboard, improved capture options, helpers for creating game maps, fixed Light Phaser cursor, etc.
– And generally other tweaks, fixes and lots of updates to the MEKA database.
– Full list of changes -> http://www.smspower.org/meka/changes.txt