* Fix the bad display of initial screen when using a low resolution in ms
* console: After 100 traces (step, next, etc…), we had a very nice buffer
overflow. It’s fixed now…
* F3 now displays wether the save slot is free or the date and time of the
savegame if it’s already used (default key for next save slot)
* Now the console calls automatically m68kdis when it needs disassembling.
It has a cache system to keep the process very fast, and it’s much more
convinient than calling it manually from outside raine.
* When running a game from the command line in fullscreen with yuv overlays
enabled, windows was producing a very psychadelic screen at start, which
could crash some systems (vista…). It’s now fixed (windows specific).
* double buffer : the option gets a new setting in the video option dialog :
“Even with overlays” to force double buffer when using yuv overlays. The
default in the previous versions was to force double buffer as much as
possible, but it was producing some bad things with overlays on some
setups (screen flickering, emulation slowing down…). So unless you
absolutely want to force double buffer, leave this option on its default
value: “when possible”, it should improve yuv overlays.
>> Get it HERE.