It gets better and better.
QUOTEScummVM is a cross-platform interpreter for several point-and-click adventure engines. This includes all SCUMM-based adventures by LucasArts, Simon the Sorcerer 1&2 by AdventureSoft, Beneath a Steel Sky and Broken Sword 1&2 by Revolution, and many more.
– Added MIDI driver for Atari ST / FreeMint.
– Added a ‘Load’ button to the Launcher (not supported by all engines).
– Added a new global main menu (GMM) dialog usable from all engines.
– Added the ability to return to the launcher from running games (via the GMM).
– Rewrote GUI renderer to use an vector based approach.
– Rewrote GUI configuration to use XML.
– Added support for Blue’s 123 Time Activities.
– Added support for Blue’s ABC Time Activities.
– Added support for Bud Tucker in Double Trouble.
– Added support for The 7th Guest.
– Added support for Auto-save feature.
– Added support for MIDI music.
– Implemented radio-chatter effect in The DIG.
>> Get it HERE.