Atari 2600 emulator
QUOTEStella release 2.7.6 for Linux, Mac OSX and Windows is now available. Ports to other operating systems will be released as they become available.
– Added support for ‘EF’ bankswitching (Paul Slocum Homestar Runner), as well as auto-detection of this format.
– Added support for ‘EFSC’ bankswitching, as well as auto-detection of this format. This is similar to the ‘EF’ scheme, but also includes 128 bytes SuperChip RAM.
– Added autodetection for ‘0840’ and ‘SB’ bankswitching formats.
– Improved autodetection for ‘UA’ bankswitching format.
– Fixed bug in selecting video modes larger than the current screen; the resulting video mode will now be the largest one available (previously it selected the smallest one available).
– The currently selected CPU register now displays its value in decimal and binary (in addition to hex) in the debugger.
Get it HERE.