New for this release:
* Added –retry-l1 and –retry-l2 retry options. The existing –retry option is the same as option –retry-l2.
* Added –unattended option to enable/disable automatic handling of errors. This mode is now enabled by default. See the global section of the ubeedisk.ini.sample if disabled is required by default.
* Added –unattended-rab option to set number of sector errors allowed before aborting the copy process when the unattended mode is in use.
* Added –unattended-rps option to set number of retries per sector allowed when the unattended mode is in use.
* Added –unattended-seek option to set the maximum number of error seeks per disk read allowed when the unattended mode is in use.
* Added another option to the recovery options: ‘[T] ReTry (don’t seek T0)’
* Added Atari ST 80T Single/Double sided and some MSDOS formats to ubeedisk.ini.sample.
* Added –diskdesc option so that a disk description can be passed.
* Added –diskdescf option for a disk description contained in a file.
* Added –force option to bypass confirming requested actions.
* Added –append-error to append the error log (if created) to the ‘info’ file instead of creating an error file.
* Added a win32 binary installer to the distribution.
* Changed method used for reading sectors as was causing many soft retries to show up in the ‘.info’ file and likely to have caused problems on some disks because of a too low retry value at the LibDsk level.
* Disabled error checking for disk writing as this was failing when writing to disk images following certain disk read errors. This will be looked at further at another time.
* Changes and additions to the generated ‘.info’ files.
* Changed error logging to now go to a ‘.err’ file by default unless –append-error has been specified.
Get it here: