* Added data rate and encoding mode detection and reporting to the disk scanning process.
* Changes to the disk scanning command so that scanning will only occur on one side of the disk when specifying an –iside option. If not specified then both sides are scanned.
* Major rewrite of the Makefile.
* Fixed a problem when using batch mode (–count=n) the seeked count in the unattended mode was not being set back to 0 for the next copy operation.
* Fixed the disk copy process to set ‘mbee’ detection based on input and not output driver types.
* Fixed the disk info command.
Get it here: