Release notes for 1.108 May 4th, 2009
– You can now use Xfire as an AIM client and can even trade messages with AIM friends in Xfire In-Game.
– Right-click the Friends Online category to add access to an AIM account.
– This is an alpha-quality feature and will continue to be enhanced.
– Uploading multiple screenshots now uploads only one screenshot at a time.
– Fixed a serious Xfire In-Game delay when you have a lot of online friends.
– Fixed many small issues with Xfire In-Game.
– New games supported:CODEArtifact Elven Legacy And Yet It Moves DCS: Black Shark
Hard To Be a God Fistful of Frags Zeno Clash Free Realms Beta
X-Com Enforcer X-Com Interceptor Aion Beta Battle Realms
Cryostasis Age of Wonders II: The Wizard’s Throne Velvet Assassin Stalin vs. Martians
General Manager, Xfire